Sunday, May 1, 2011

Check-out my newly listed items! FINISHED CROSS STITCH!

Hello!  Just a quick note to let you know that I just listed some GORGEOUS finished cross stitch pieces.  These have been cleaned, pressed and are ready to frame.  The photo below shows ALL her pieces that are up for auction this week.  If you click on the link below the photo... it will take you right to my eBay store.  To view all these lovely cross stitch pieces, type the initials LW in the search box in my store, and all of Linda's handiwork will appear.  Most of these auctions I've started the bidding at just .99 cents!  You just GOT to check-them-out!


Take care everyone!
Please let me know if you have any questions.


Kathy
=]

Click here to see ALL of Linda's beautiful cross stitch pieces in my eBay store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eBay store: QueenOfAllCrafts

eBay store: QueenOfAllCrafts
Needlework Consignment Shop!