Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ALL MOM'S PATTERN ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN "PDF" FORMAT!!!! =]

Yeah!  I figured out how to put all mom's wonderful knit & crochet pattern leaflets into a "PDF" file format.  2 are finished (Amazing Star Afghans, and Mile-A-Minute Baby Set), and I have a bunch more to do.

Pick-out your favorites - and send me an email with the titles of the one's you'd like to purchase... and I will send you an invoice through PayPal (Don't worry, I accept personal checks and money orders too!)  When it is paid... I will email you your new PDF patterns!

So where can you view all these wonderful patterns? 

eBay store:  www.stores.ebay.com/queenofallcrafts
Etsy store:  www.etsy.com/shop/QueenOfAllCrafts
Bonanza booth:  www.bonanza.com/booths/QueenOfAllCrafts

If you have any questions (or would like to place an order) send me an email to: quiltandcrochet@yahoo.com

Take care!
Kathy
=]

Amazing Star Afghans - Now available in PDF format 

No comments:

Post a Comment

eBay store: QueenOfAllCrafts

eBay store: QueenOfAllCrafts
Needlework Consignment Shop!