Monday, July 25, 2011

Just listed... FINISHED CROSS STITCH CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS!

OMGosh.... these stockings are absolutely gorgeous!  I am selling these for my new customer (SH) which stands for Stephanie's Heirlooms.  Maybe some of you recognize these??  They are all from the covers of Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazines back in the 80's.  Stephanie has been stitching for over 40 years, her work is perfect!  I would definitely classify her as a "Professional Needleworker" - LOL!
see them here www.stores.ebay.com/QueenOfAllCrafts

AND... She has also given me 2 beautiful "Lavender & Lace" angels - you have GOT to check them out! 

www.stores.ebay.com/QueenOfAllCrafts


Please contact me with any questions.  These auctions will END on Sunday the 31st around 9:30(ish) pm EST.  My eBay store:  www.stores.eBay.com/QueenOfAllCrafts

Kathy
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

eBay store: QueenOfAllCrafts

eBay store: QueenOfAllCrafts
Needlework Consignment Shop!