Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I will be listing a BUNCH of needlework goodies tonight on eBay!

     Hi all!

     Here is a brief showing of some of the FABULOUS needlework items I will be listing tonight.  All of these come from my new friend Bonnie.  She has a ton of goodies that she no longer needs or wants.  She says it's time to SELL!  So she contacted me through my eBay store (QueenOfAllCrafts), and well...  here are just a few...












     If you'd like to view these auctions (along with many more), you can click on the link below, or simply type...  www.stores.eBay.com/QueenOfAllCrafts in your web browser.

     Check them all out here! 

     All these auctions will have a starting bid of just .99 CENTS!!  Good luck!
    
Kathy
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

eBay store: QueenOfAllCrafts

eBay store: QueenOfAllCrafts
Needlework Consignment Shop!